Last Updated on July 16, 2021 by Summer Rain Ursomarso
CEO Boaz Soifer, solar contractors, and industry leaders come together to discuss the best way to approach the COVID-19 challenges ahead. Visit our town hall page to read more.
- Boaz opening thoughts
- A global view with BayWa r.e. Head of Global Distribution
- BayWa operations update
- Contractor update from Arizona
- SEIA on permitting database, jobs, survey data
- EnergySage on consumer data from their platform
- UNIRAC free permitting offer
- LG supply update from David Chang
- Contractor update from Alaska
- Maintaining emotional health with Krysta Riggle
Our featured guests today were: Frank Jessel, the head of global distribution for BayWa r.e.; David Chang, Sr. Director, Head of Sales, Solar & Energy Storage for LG Electronics; Evelyn Butler, Sr. Director of Codes and Standards, SEIA; Vikram Aggarwal, CEO & Founder, EnergySage; Corey Garrison, CEO of SouthFace Solar; Stephen Trimble, Founder & CEO of Arctic Solar Venture; and Karen Paramanandam, Sales & Marketing Program Manager at Unirac. We also have our own David Dunlap, VP of operations for BayWa r.e. Solar Systems, and Baywa re. Solar systems CEO, Boaz Soifer.