COVID-19 Information and Updates
Operational Status – 100%
We are operating at full capacity, all our warehouses and logistics are up and running, and all our staff around the country are online and ready to assist you.
Support Your Industry
Give your input SEIA needs to hear from you. Even if you have completed in the past, provide an update if things have changed for you. Learn More.
- EnergySage – Case Study: EnergySage solar installers share what they’ve learnt during the coronavirus pandemic
- Solar Power World – Solar, storage included in $1.5 trillion ‘Moving Forward Act’ introduced in House
- Solar Power World – LG to provide free access to OpenSolar software to support digital, remote sales
- PV Tech – US solar dares hope for comeback amid forecasts of full-year 18GWdc installs
- Solar Power World – Keeping employees safe in the wake of COVID-19
- PV Tech – Sanders, Warren rally behind calls for post-pandemic lifeline for US renewables
- Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Nonprofits, Homeowners, and Renters
- How To Get Your Business Loan Forgiven
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- CSSA – Paycheck Protection Grants for Small Businesses
- Facebook Business Grants
- Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
New Sales Reality
- SEIA – COVID-19 Solar Industry Impact Webinar Series
- Managing a Remote Workforce During COVID-19
- Prospecting in a Pandemic: 4 Best Practices for Sales Professionals
- A New Way of Working: Selling Solar Remotely
- A New Way of Working: Navigating Virtual Platforms
Solar Town Hall - July 15: The Software Stack of the Modern Solar Business
In adapting to digitization, solar contractors face a fractured offerings of generic software tools. But new efforts in solar-specific software are changing the playing field.
Solar Town Hall - July 1: Creating a Diverse, Equitable, and Resilient Solar Industry
How can we truly live up to our promises to bring diversity to our industry — and make solar energy and jobs accessible for all?