We’re here to help solar contractors succeed.
Why Should You Choose BayWa r.e.?
- Direct access to our experienced team of solar consultants who are focused on your success.
- A select group of Tier 1 products from leading manufacturers.
- Better allocation and planning with our industry-leading Webstore.
- Our fast and reliable delivery services.
- Educational content – Product training, business guidance, discussions with industry-leaders, podcasts, videos and more to help your team learn and grow.
- Shortened cash cycles with our residential financing program.
- C&I market intelligence and advice for taking advantage of this growing space.
- We are a carbon-neutral company.
- Partners love working with us.
- We care.
Connect With Us
#1 – Our Team
We are a fun group of solar veterans, averaging more than eight years of solar experience.
Our contractor partners tell us BayWa r.e. feels like an extension of their team. Our regional reps hail from Vermont to California, and they have on-the-ground insight and market intelligence to share.
You have questions about the solar industry? We have answers.
#2 – A Select Group of Manufacturing Partners
#3 – Our Webstore Saves You Time and Money
Take control of purchase planning with transparent, real-time information.
- Real-time product availability by warehouse.
- PV stocking strategy view – plan up to three months out.
- Re-order previously purchased items in a single click.
- View credit terms and available balance.
- View and pay invoices.
- And lots more.
Spend less time sourcing materials and more time getting the job done. Visit the webstore »
Re-order previously purchased items in a single click.
View and pay invoices.
View credit terms and available balance.
PV stocking strategy view – plan up to three months out.
#4 – Our Delivery Services
Our logistics team is transparent, responsive, and focused on getting your product where it needs to go. We have six strategic warehouse locations in the US.
- Schenectady, NY
- Orlando, FL
- Joliet, IL
- Arlington, TX
- Reno, NV
- Chino, CA
Get your products where you need them, on time.
#5 – Educational Content
Our online videos, articles, podcasts, events, and more, bring our extensive industry experience and partnerships to your fingertips. Get free access to:
- Our industry-leading Town Halls, featuring thought leaders from around the industry.
- Product Webinars featuring LG, SolarEdge, SMA, Generac, and more.
- Business operations and best practices articles.
- Product deep-dives in our #SolarTechTalk show.
- Our extensive list of podcasts available on our magazine and Spotify channel.
Learn and grow with thought leaders from around the industry.
Solar financing is a dynamic, rapidly shifting landscape. Whether you’re a residential installer or a commercial-focused EPC, do you have the insights to help your business and your customers find firm footing?read more
Ready to Connect?
We’re in the business of helping solar contractors succeed. Give us a try and find out what BayWa r.e. can do for you.
# 6 – Residential Financing Made Simple
If you’re a solar contractor interested in an efficient, powerful, solar procurement solution—discover what our Webstore can do for you!read more
# 7 – Commercial and Industrial (C&I) – Learn and Grow
Take part in the fast-growing C&I space.
Our Director of Commercial Solutions has the insight you need to start your C&I journey – or help you find the right products, services, and opportunities to succeed in this evolving space.
Our monthly C&I newsletter puts market analysis, resources and supply chain updates right in your Inbox. And our regular articles and webinars on the C&I market will keep you up to speed.
Learn more about C&I today.
Webinar Recap: What's in Store for Commercial Solar in 2021 — PV, Inverters, and Racking
Our own Guillaume Casanova invited reps from SolarEdge, JA Solar, and Unirac to showcase their exciting product developments for the U.S. commercial solar market.
# 8 – We Are a Carbon-Neutral Company
In addition to our carbon-neutral status, we work with partners around the world on clean energy projects, including:
- Reforestation projects in Zambia
- Solar home systems in remote Lesotho
- Donations of solar modules in Iraqi refugee camps
- Off-grid projects in Nepal with our partner GRID Alternatives
# 9 – Partners Love Working With Us
“If you’re another solar installer, and you want to manage your procurement better; if you want to be more efficient in getting your panels and materials; then I would definitely say BayWa is the way to go.”
– Sid Chandrashekar, Sunshine Solar Solutions
“It’s important to have quality people and quality products to work with – and that’s what BayWa r.e. is to us.”
– Stacey Schmid, Range Solar and Wind
Hear why Sun Badger Solar likes working with BayWa r.e. and why we like partnering with them.
“They definitely make you feel like you’re a part of a big family… BayWa’s got it going on. ”
– Manuel Esparza, A-1 Solar
“They’re always checking on us, making sure we get what we need – and we always get what we ordered.”
– Chad Waits, Net Zero Solar