Last Updated on June 20, 2019 by Summer Rain Ursomarso
What’s in this lesson?
- 6 key digital marketing trends from 2018 that will have a large impact in 2019.
- How these trends will impact your digital marketing strategy.
- How to focus and win in each of these areas.
The 6 key trends
- Paid search is still the proven workhorse, with real data to prove it.
- Changing trends in first contact medium.
- Are referrals the holy grail? Keys to success.
- The changing landscape of paid leads.
- The rise of Google My Business.
- A shift to investing in company-owned marketing assets.
Energy Circle dataset
Energy Circle’s trends are all based on real data of what we’ve found to work AND not work. In the past 18 months, Energy Circle has worked with 15 residential solar contractors, managing $750k+ in marketing spending and generating 7k+ leads on behalf of clients in the past 18 months. In the past 10 years, Energy Circle has worked exclusively with ‘better building’ contractors and managing $50MM in marketing spend all targeted on local search, website conversion, and lead generation.
Join our LinkedIn community
As part of this r.e.energize Your Digital Marketing series, we’re hosting a LinkedIn group page where folks can share information and get answers to their digital marketing questions.
EnergyCircle team members Peter Troast (CEO) and Chris Willams will be moderating this group and available to answer member questions.