When it comes to developing products that truly help solar installers build great systems, understanding how roofs work is important. Roof Tech started decades ago as a roofing company and honed their knowledge to an expert level. Then in 1994, they started engineering the rooftop solar mounting solutions they are known for today and brought their products to the US, Canada, Mexico, and Japan. The company is recognized industry-wide for pioneering their AlphaSeal™ technology, a waterproof flexible flashing specifically designed for mounting residential PV systems on asphalt, membrane, or metal roofing.
Aaron Bingham, BayWa r.e.’s Product Manager, recently sat down with Roof Tech’s technical expert, Mike Dunlap, to learn more about the company and their industry-leading products. Watch the recording of their webinar to learn:
- How the past 50+ years has shaped Roof Tech’s product offerings
- The science and testing behind Roof Tech’s AlphaSeal™ Technology that makes it resilient, reliable, and resistant
- How Roof Tech maintains a 100% waterproof product that is certified by the International Code Council (ICC-ESR 3575)
- A quick look into Roof Tech’s digital design tool that makes solar installers’ jobs easier
- And, how Roof Tech’s high-quality top-down self-flashing mounts best serve homeowners
Learn More About Roof Tech
A report for rooftop solar installers
How to streamline your solar build with Roof Tech’s entry bracket
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems LLC supplies residential and commercial solar installers in the United States with quality solar + storage components, forecasting, business planning advice, and a community of experts. Visit www.solar-distribution.com to read our industry insights articles and stream our Solar Tech Talk and Solar Town Hall podcasts on YouTube and Spotify. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to stay connected. Ask us about our Split Pay financing program and use our industry-leading Webstore to save time, get gear shipped, and get jobs done! Part of the BayWa r.e. Global family of renewable energy companies.