What can you expect in this episode?
- How grid-tied solar has grown into a self-reliance tool for homeowners over the past ten years
- The state of solar+storage demand in the residential solar market today
- How installers can transition their company to offer solar+storage and serve more customers
- Realistic forecasting
- Addressing customer needs
- Diversifying supply
- Educating your team
- Understanding AHJ permitting and requirements
- Planning for additional cash management, O&M, and warranty requests
5 Ways Solar Installers Can Minimize Their Supply Chain Risk
Tiernay Marsh, BayWa r.e.‘s Strategic Account Manager, shares what successful solar installers are doing to manage procurement fluctuations.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems LLC supplies residential and commercial solar installers in the United States with quality solar + storage components, forecasting, business planning advice, and a community of experts. Visit www.solar-distribution.com to read our industry insights articles and stream our Solar Tech Talk and Solar Town Hall podcasts on YouTube and Spotify. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook to stay connected. Ask us about our Split Pay financing program and use our industry-leading Webstore to save time, get gear shipped, and get jobs done! Part of the BayWa r.e. Global family of renewable energy companies.