COVID-19 Communication Center
We will again be bringing together industry experts, solar contractors and others in solar to discuss the top issues and impacts we are all experiencing.
- Weekly Town Hall – Wednesday, April 15 @ 9 am PT | Register HERE
- Weekly Mindfulness Session – Friday, April 17 @ 8:30 am PT | Register HERE
- Weekly Town Hall – Wednesday, April 22 @ 9 am PT | Register HERE
- Partner Events
Give Your Input
Give Your Input
Operational Status – 100%
We are operating at full capacity, all our warehouses and logistics are up and running, and all our staff around the country are online and ready to assist you.
Give your Input
SEIA needs to hear from you. Even if you have completed in the past, provide an update if things have changed for you. Take the survey HERE
- Department of Homeland Security – Updated Guidance: Solar Installation Called Out in the ‘Electricity Industry’ Section as an Essential Service
- OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration COVID-19 Resources
- SEIA – Updated Analysis of COVID-19 Shelter in Place Orders
- CALSSA – Two ways you can help building departments adopt no-touch permitting
- NABCEP – Apply for an extension on your NABCEP Board Certified re-certifications and Associate renewals
- FOR MORE RESOURCES CLICK HERE
New Sales Reality
- Department of Homeland Security
We are 100% Operational
Check delivery times
and updates in your region
How can we help?
Send us your ideas on how to
support the solar industry
> SHARE IDEAS
Solar Town Halls
Join us each week as CEO Boaz Soifer chats with industry experts and solar contractors about how best to navigate the challenges ahead.
Kate Collardson and Aaron Bingham explain how this California PUC regulation affects your inverter inventory
Solar business strategist Emmett Miranker shares the 17TeraWatts vision for integrating business workflows