This invite-only event is designed as a working retreat to build and strengthen the business and leadership skills of the participants.
Dates: Welcome Reception on Wednesday, February 28. Full day program on Thursday, March 1 and Friday, March 2.
Location: Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa, 1300 Tuyuna Trail, Bernalillo, New Mexico, approximately 40 minutes drive from the Albuquerque airport. (Transportation from ABQ provided)
Summit Guidelines: This event will be most successful if all attendees commit to investing time together. There will be breaks in the schedule for checking emails or making phone calls. Please do your best to clear your schedule and participate with us fully from start to finish.
2018 Summit Topics:
- Changes in the World Around Us – the impact of micro-grids and decentralization on the utility model and regulatory happenings in the states.
- Leading through Change – how to ensure everyone in your team is rowing.
- Finding the Right Mix – what does the landscape of technologies complementary to solar look like, storage outlook, the in the same direction and how to hire and retain the “right” people.pros and cons of expanding the services you offer.
- Improving the Financial Health of Your Business – cash flow management, return on equity and the tension between growth and profitability.
- Building a Healthy Company – how to be culture conscious and different management tools to support strategic objectives.
- Improving Operational Effectiveness – implementing lean construction principles and wisely assessing technology systems to ensure the investment best serves your business.
Please plan to arrive at the Albuquerque airport on the afternoon of Wednesday, February 28. We will be making transportation arrangements to the Tamaya resort and will be holding a welcome reception from 5-7 pm. (We can assist with transportation for later arrivals as well.)
Thursday, March 1 will be a full day program starting with breakfast at 7:30 am. We will end the day with a special dinner event sponsored by LG.
Friday, March 2 we have some fun and active morning activities prior to the Friday program which will finish at 4 pm. We will provide transportation back to the airport. If you are not able to find a Friday evening flight option, we can accommodate your need for a room Friday night and arrange your airport transportation on Saturday.
FAQ’s for the Business Leadership Summit
1.) Will there be opportunities to network during and after the summit?
Yes, there will be many opportunities to network during the summit with fellow business owners and your BayWa r.e. team.
2.) Why should I attend?
The BayWa r.e. Business Leadership Summit is an invite-only event that provides access to industry experts, and gives you the opportunity to learn strategies and techniques from fellow business leaders with similar goals and pain points.
3.) What fees are associated with attending this event?
The only fee you will be responsible for is your airfare to and from the ABQ airport. Everything else will be covered.
4.) Are meals provided?
Yes Summit attendance includes a welcome reception on the evening of Wednesday, February 28, breakfast. lunch and dinner on Thursday, March 1, as well as breakfast and lunch on Friday, March 2.
5.) What is the dress code for the summit?
The dress code is business casual.
6.) Will copies of the PowerPoint presentations, live discussions, and live panels be made available?
Any non-confidential materials will be available after the event to registered attendees only.
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor: LG
Gold Sponsor: Enphase
Silver Sponsor: Unirac
Supporting Sponsors: SMA, SolarEdge, Trina Solar